Why do we arrange workshops for just one couple?
Occasionally people ask us if we can arrange a separate workshop, just for them. So if it’s possible, we do that. And there may be a number of different reasons to book us for a separate session.
- Some people are very, very shy, and do not want to be in a workshop with other people. In a separate workshop, they can do things more in their own time, on their own terms, and don’t have to adapt to a group. Maybe they prefer more theory and talk, and get the more intimate stuff as homework.
- Some couples may have more specific demands and wishes, maybe breathing techniques, different ways of touching, localizing G-spot, P-spot, A-spot – or other spots that may have a significant meaning to them. Maybe special focus on tantric massage, or different sexual positions for different purposes.
- Some couples just have so much to do, so little time, and so filled up schedules, that they cannot adapt to our workshop schedule.
All these desires and wishes can be fulfilled, if we can find a time that fits us all.
What’s the difference between this and a regular workshop?
This is something in between workshop and coaching. First of all, we don’t have to adapt to a schedule, or to a group. So we can focus on the particular needs of that one couple. We can also do some things more efficient, since we never have to wait for anyone else. Everything follows the pace of that one couple.
We have had several workshops with one couple, and it looks different everytime. The response we get from couples we had on a workshop by design is always enormously positive. A bit simplified, we gather everything we do on our weekend workshops, and boil it down to a concentrated version in a day – or two, which we also have had a couple of times.
One thing you miss out on not participating in a workshop in a group – is the group. Sharing an experience of a whole weekend love workshop with other people can be very valuable – maybe more than you can imagine. The exchange in speaking to others of your experiences, thoughts, insights, can be very inspiring and confirming. Realizing that we share the same worries, hang-ups and drama with many other people can be a very good thing. You are not so strange, not so different from others, and that can be a good thing. So we always recommend every couple to have the wonderful experience of attending a regular workshop.
What you gain from having a separate workshop is of course the personal approach, that you can have your workshop designed particularly after your desires and needs, and the fact that you don’t have to adapt to anyone else – everything takes the time needed – and you can decide a date and time that suits you best.
Some alternative ingredients in a day workshop:
We alternate theory, practice and reflective talk, presenting different exercises and playful games to create stronger intimacy and better communication within your relationship – from verbal games to touch, and many other practices.
- Communication exercises for better mutual understanding
- Appreciation games for a bettered self image
- How to communicate boundries in a loving and respectful manner
- Exercises for more presence and awareness
- Breath, movement and sound – for heightened intensity in lovemaking
- Five intentions of touch
- Energy flow in your body – how to access them to feel more alive
- The 9 languages of Love
- Erotic anatomy – knowledge, techniques and sensuality
- Dominance & Submission – with love and pleasure
- The Secrets of Pleasure & Pain
These are just some alternatives of the ingredients that you can focus on in a day workshop. The variation is practically limitless, since we would design the workshop particularly for you.
Day workshop for 1 couple, 6-7 hours, 8,000 SEK
This is an approximate price, including whatever consumables may be used, if we need to travel to you and other practical details. We also include a lunch, if we do the workshop in our place.
Small workshops with few participants we usually receive in our home. We have a reception room that works well for this, where we also recieve coaching clients. It also gives us the independence of having an accessible place at any time.
We also include snacks for short breaks, such as coffee, tea, fruits, juice, nuts, chocolate and more, as well as a delicious lunch.
We live in Bagarmossen, a small suburb close to central Stockholm. We give you the exact address and directions after booking a time.
If you want to book a day workshop, you can connect with us – phone or e-mail.
+46-70-79 76 333 (Calle Rehbinder)